Grace Leadership Academy (GLA) is committed to building leaders. Our vision is to educate students to become spirit-filled Christian leaders who excel in academics, embrace a biblical worldview, embody the founding principles of our nation, and engage in cultural reformation.
We are currently enrolling kindergarten through eighth grade. Students entering kindergarten should be five years old by September 1st of the current enrollment year. Upon completion of the Admissions process below, prospective students will receive a letter of acceptance for the coming academic school year.
- GLA Application: Complete the online Admissions Application Form which includes payment of the non-refundable application fee for each student.
- Family Interview: Within 48 business hours of receiving the application, we will reach out to the family to schedule an interview with the equipping pastor and principal. During the interview we will review the Parent/Student Handbook as we explore the possibility of partnering together in raising up your student(s) as future leaders.
- Follow up documentation required by the family/legal guardian:
- Pastoral Reference Form: To be completed by the pastor of the church where parent/legal guardian are currently and actively engaged.
- Copy of certified birth certificate.
- Official School Records: Students transferring from other schools must have a request for transfer of records signed by the parents/legal guardian.
- School Entry Health Exam Form: Form is to be completed by parent/legal guardian and a physician
- Immunization Record.
- Students will be tested for appropriate grade level before acceptance.
- Tuition Payment Information: Parent/legal guardian will indicate their method of payment, which may include scholarships, one-time payment, or monthly payment commitment. See: Tuition & Fees
- Payment of Fees: Upon verbal notification that all the above steps have been completed and the student qualifies for acceptance, the parent/legal guardian must pay all fees in full.
- Student/Parent Handbook Acknowledgement: The parent/legal guardian will acknowledge their agreement to follow this handbook by a signature on the Acknowledgement Form.
- The student will receive an official Letter of Acceptance.
We look forward to working with you as you complete this admissions process.
Click the button below to begin the Admissions Application process. Our Early Application Fee is $100 for the first child and $25 for each additional child. After May 31, the application fee will go up to $150 for the first child.
Tuition & Fees
First Child: $100 (at time of application, non-refundable)
Subsequent Children: $25 (per child at time of application, non-refundable)
|Grade Level||Annual Tuition||Book Fee||Tech Fee|
5 Years old by September 1
Testing Fee: $50
Withdrawal Fee: $200
Tuition Late Fee: $35
NSF Fee: $35
Car Tag Replacement: $15
Graduation Fee: $50 (K5 and Seniors)
Family Empowerment Scholarship
for Educational Options
This branch of the scholarship eligibility is based on family income and provides the option for K-12 students to attend a participating private school. Families apply through one of the approved scholarship funding organizations (SFO), which are responsible for determining and distributing funding to private schools.
Florida Tax Credit
To expand educational opportunities for children of families that have limited financial resources and to enable children in this state to achieve a greater level of excellence in their education, the Florida Legislature created the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program in 2001. A student is eligible for a scholarship from a nonprofit scholarship funding organization through this program if the student is on the direct certification list, or the student’s household income level does not exceed 400 percent of the federal poverty level; or if the student is currently placed, or during the previous state fiscal year was placed, in foster care. Scholarship amounts may be obtained by contacting a scholarship funding organization directly.